BVCG on Strava

Thursday 21 November 2019

B team outings

Since my last blog post, there have been a further 4 B team rides this month:

  • Nov 6th - Finzean FS - e-bikers Archie, Andrew McIlraith and myself with analogue Harry
  • Nov 11th - Drum - analogues Colin and me
  • Nov 18th - Torphins - e-bikers Keith, Nigel and me, plus non-aspirated Colin
  • Nov 20th - Scolty - e-bikers Keith and I
Yesterday's ride was organised at the last-minute, having had to abort a planned trip to Banchory Sports Village due to equipment failure there. With just Keith and I going out, both on our e-bikes, we thought the time was right to take on Scolty.

We got so far up before the path quality started to deteriorate a bit - it was muddy, slippy and rocky, and even in turbo mode it seemed a little dangerous to us, so we elected to walk the rest of the way to the top, where we took a selfie as evidence that we did get there:



After our descent, we rode out to Crathes and looped back to the Legion for a pint with Malcolm G.

No such weather-related problems for John, out in Portugal:


No comments:

Post a Comment